View your details in ‘My account’ section in ‘Account,’ change your PIN in the ‘Settings’ section in ‘Account,’ edit your favourite claims and switch accounts if you are claiming for more than one participant.
I’m worried someone has used my NDIS app. What do I do?
A message on the account screen will inform you when your sign-in details were last used, even if the sign-in was on a different device.
If you have any concerns you can report these by:
- filling in our online tip-off form
- this will assist the Agency in getting the important information we need to follow up properly and quickly
- you will receive a reference ID once you have submitted the tip-off
- if you need help completing the online tip-off form you can call the NDIS Fraud Reporting and Scams Helpline on 1800 650 717.
- emailing [email protected]
We can help you take steps to protect your NDIS records.
Can I update any of my details in the app?
No. You can only make changes in the myplace portal or call the NDIS on 1800 800 110.
To give us feedback about the app, please use the ‘Tell us what you think’ option in the app.
- In the app, go to ‘Account’.
- Select ‘Tell us what you think’.
- Rate the app out of 5 stars, and give us any feedback you have. You can also provide screen shots.
You may sometimes be asked to review the my NDIS app after making a claim.
Joining the app improvement community
As a member of the app improvement community, you can suggest ways to improve the my NDIS app and help test new features.
Joining the app improvement community is optional, voluntary and unpaid.
To register, go to the app’s ‘Account’ section and select ‘Join the community’. You can opt out any time you like.