People receiving supports from other governments

If you haven't received disability support before

If the NDIS is available in your area and you don't get any disability supports, you can call 1800 800 110 and make an Access Request over the phone. If you prefer, you can ask for a form to fill out. If you need help filling out the form or making the call, contact your Local Area Coordinator, Early Childhood Early Intervention partner or your local NDIA office.

Visit the Contact us page to find an office near you.

Find out more about Applying to access the NDIS.

If you currently get disability supports

If you currently get disability supports and the NDIS is available in your area, we will contact you.

If you decide you would like to transition to the NDIS, you may need to provide additional evidence so we can make a well-informed decision about your NDIS eligibility.

If you are eligible, your current disability supports and services will stay the same until you get your approved NDIS plan.

If you are not eligible, your state, territory or Commonwealth governments will continue to provide your disability services.

For more information, visit the Continuity of Supports page.

This page current as of
30 October 2019