Access Request Form
The NDIS Access Request Form is now available to download.
Anyone who thinks they might be eligible for the NDIS, can download an Access Request Form (ARF), and a Supporting Evidence Form (SEF), work with their GP, allied health, and specialist medical professionals to prepare and provide the information required.
Anyone who thinks they are eligible for the NDIS can:
- phone 1800 800 110 and make a verbal access request, or
- download and complete the ARF on your computer and email it to the NDIA with supporting information, or
- download the ARF on your computer, print it out, and mail it to the NDIA with supporting information, or
- email [email protected] and ask for an ARF to be mailed, or
- contact your local NDIA office and asking for an ARF to be mailed to you.
Local NDIA and Partners in the Community Staff can also help you apply.
We’re testing a new computer system and some improvements to the way we deliver the NDIS in Tasmania from 14 November 2022.
This test is for Tasmania only and not everyone will be involved. Learn more about the Tasmania test.
During the test in Tasmania, people approaching the scheme will be supported by NDIS partners, our early childhood partners and local area coordinators, to gather information and evidence to support their application to the NDIS. If you have started an application you will be referred to your local NDIS partner who will review your application and guide you through the process and any additional information.
Contact our National Contact Centre on 1800 800 110 for a referral to an NDIS partner.