You can use the ‘I/we heart NDIS’ and ‘I/we support NDIS’ logos to show your support and raise community awareness about the NDIS.
The NDIA is proud of our community roots; these logos are for everyone to use.
The NDIS logo and acronym are registered trademarks in the NDIA’s name. This means you cannot use them without permission from the NDIA.
Use by providers
Registered providers can use the ‘I/we heart NDIS’ and ‘I/we support NDIS’ logos, as well as the tagline, ‘Registered NDIS provider’.
Providers cannot use the NDIS logo or acronym in publicity materials, including on vehicles, buildings, emails, stationery, business cards, etc.
The NDIS acronym cannot be used in a business or domain name.
Use by partners
The Agency has formal contracts with our Partners in the Community (PITC), including LAC and ECEI partners. These contracts include guidelines on co-branding.
The PITC Communication Guidelines are available from partner relationship managers.
Use by Connectors
Connectors are entitled to use a version of the NDIS logo on relevant materials, such as brochures, fact sheets, digital recourse and promotional items.
Connectors can obtain a copy of the Connectors NDIS logo, and NDIS Branding Advice for Connectors, from their contract manager.
Use on social media
We do not contact groups who use the NDIS acronym in their Facebook name, such as ‘I heart NDIS’ and ‘NDIS Grassroots’. We only contact groups who look like they are representing the NDIA or who are breaching trade mark laws.
Contact the NDIA Marketing team for questions about the NDIS branding and logos.
Download logo files
Logos are available in packs below; download the pack and double click to unzip the files:
- 'I heart NDIS' logo pack (2MB) - includes .JPG, .EPS print quality and .SVG files.
- 'We heart NDIS' logo pack (1MB) - includes .JPG, .EPS print quality and .SVG files.
- 'I support the NDIS' logo pack (2.5MB) - includes .JPG, .EPS print quality and .SVG files.
- 'We support the NDIS' logo pack (700KB) - includes .JPG, .EPS print quality and .SVG files.
- 'Registered provider' tagline pack (2.8MB) - includes .JPG, .EPS print quality and .SVG files.