On this page:
- Find your NDIS partner in the community
- Metropolitan and regional early childhood partners
- Metropolitan and regional local area coordination partners
- Areas where partners do not deliver the early childhood approach or local area coordination services
- Interested in working for our early childhood partners?
- NDIS participants and disaster management
- Northern Territory statistics as of 31 December 2022
The NDIS works with suitably experienced and qualified partner organisations to deliver local area coordination and the early childhood approach to Australians with disability. They are the face of the NDIS in the community.
If you are between the ages of seven and 64 years of age, call the Local Area Coordinator partner in your local government area. They will be your main contact point for the NDIS.
If you have a child younger than seven with developmental delay or disability, call the early childhood partner in your local government area.
The early childhood partner will be your main contact point for the NDIS and will help you understand and access the most appropriate supports for your child.
Find your NDIS partner in the community
Use this map to find the partner office providing services in your local government area:
Partner office operations and temporary closures
Some offices are temporarily closed to the public as a precaution during the coronavirus (COVID-19 pandemic). To find out which offices, visit the Partner office operations page.
Metropolitan and regional early childhood partners
In the Northern Territory, Early Childhood Australia – NT Branch , is the partner delivering the early childhood approach to the Greater Darwin region, located at:
Metropolitan and regional local area coordination partners
In the Northern Territory, APM is the partner delivering local area coordination services to the Greater Darwin region, located at:
Areas where partners do not deliver the early childhood approach or local area coordination services
Some areas of the Northern Territory do not have partners. If you live outside of Darwin, Litchfield or Palmerston, someone from the NDIA will work with you to connect you to the NDIS or to supports in your community.
You can contact the NDIS by phone 1800 800 110, email [email protected] or using webchat.
Interested in working for our early childhood partners?
If you are interested in working for a local area coordinator or early childhood partner in the Northern Territory, visit the website recruitment pages:
Early childhood partner:
Local area coordinator partner:
NDIS participants and disaster management
The following websites can help you prepare and respond to emergencies and disasters:
- Secure NT website
- Cyclones – NT Police, Fire and Emergency Services
- Northern Territory Fire and Rescue Service
Northern Territory statistics as of 31 December 2022
- 5,375 people in the Northern Territory are benefiting from the NDIS
- 3,291 people receiving support for the first time
- 233 initial plans recently developed.