In 2020 the NDIA formed a Digital Community of Interest (DCI) to engage digital market leaders to better understand the needs of participants, providers and digital partners.
The DCI was designed to encourage innovation and help guide the future direction of the NDIA Digital roadmap including Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
The next iteration of the DCI will continue this journey to:
- Ensure the NDIA understands the needs of participants, providers and digital partners
- Help us align digital initiatives with the Digital Partnerships
- Suggest ideas for improvements to current digital initiatives, APIs and Provider Portals
- Showcase future digital initiatives
- Help the NDIA become a digital innovator for people with disabilities.
The EOI closed on Friday 15 July 2022.
The NDIA will inform all respondents of the EOI outcome by July 29 2022 and look to hold the first DCI-Stage event on September 29 2022.
EOI and terms of reference document:
- Digital Community of Interest - Terms of Reference (DOCX 1MB)
- Digital Community of Interest - Expression of Interest form (PDF 944KB)
We look forward to working with you on the NDIA’s digital future.
For further information contact: Jackie Maren, Director Digital Partnerships, [email protected]