To successfully deliver and improve the NDIS, we need the input, expertise and advice of participants, their families and carers, providers, the disability sector and community.
On this page, you will find individual and organisation submissions we have received in recent consultations. You can search or filter submissions by name, topic or location.
Releasing the feedback we have received is part of our ongoing commitment to NDIS participants, providers and the disability sector for greater transparency.
- We only publish submissions where consent has been provided.
- We may also remove identifying information to protect the privacy of respondents.
- Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we sometimes need to publish them in batches.
We are also currently moving submissions from past consultations into this database including:
- Planning policy for personalised budgets and plan flexibility
- Access and eligibility policy with independent assessments
- Supporting young children and their families early, to reach their full potential
- Interventions for children on the autism spectrum.
If you have any questions about a submission, please email [email protected].