The test will only involve people and organisations in Tasmania, who are:
- people with disability looking for services and supports
- children younger than 7 with disability, and their families
- children younger than 6 with developmental concerns or developmental delay, and their families
- new NDIS participants
- existing NDIS participants, if their plan is coming to an end in the next 3-6 months
- NDIS local area coordinators
- NDIS Early Childhood Partners
- NDIS providers.
Will I be part of the test in Tasmania? (DOCX 228 KB)
Existing NDIS participants
If you are a NDIS participant in Tasmania and your plan is coming to an end in the next 3-6 months, you will be involved in our test of an improved plan reassessment process.
If you are an existing participant and you need changes to your plan before the reassessment date, you will also be part of the test.
You can contact us at any time to ask us about making changes to your plan.