We invite participants, their families and carers to complete a short online survey about the Continence provider list.
We want to understand how we can improve this resource and find out if it has:
- reached participants who need continence products
- been used by participants, their families and carers to buy products
- broadened the range of continence products available to participants
- created a more competitive market improving participant choice and control
- improved value for money of continence products
- made the experience of participants, their families and carers buying continence products better.
We will use information from the survey to improve this resource and make sure it is meeting participants’ needs.
All survey responses will be collected anonymously and have no impact on their NDIS funding.
The survey will close 5pm AEST Friday 13 May 2022.
We put together the Continence provider list to make it easier for participants to find trusted information on continence products and services.
We know from previous consultations that many struggle to talk about their continence needs and that a resource where information is one place can help participants choose products and services with more confidence.