Submissions to the Review of Supported Independent Living (SIL) Price Controls Issues Paper are now open.
The Issues Paper outlines:
- the detail of the SIL Cost Model Review,
- the areas where the NDIA is seeking feedback
- details about how to make your submission.
The SIL Issues Paper will:
- examine the cost drivers and differences that arise in the delivery of attendant care in a shared living arrangement,
- seek perspectives on the appropriateness of the assumptions and parameters used in the Disability Support Worker Cost Model for attendant care supports in shared living arrangements and,
- seek to refine the assumptions and parameters for setting SIL price limits.
Results of consultation sessions and submissions will inform recommendations presented to the NDIA.
To access the Review of SIL Price Controls Issues Paper or for more information, please visit the SIL Price Controls Review page.