The NDIA has awarded $400 million to organisations across New South Wales to deliver Local Area Coordination services.
The following organisations have been successful:
- Northern Rivers Social Development Council Ltd trading as Social Futures - Service areas: Central Coast, Far West, Northern NSW, Western NSW
- Uniting (NSW) - Service areas: Hunter New England, Illawarra Shoalhaven, Nepean Blue Mountains, North Sydney, Southern NSW, Western Sydney
- Mid Coast Communities Ltd trading as Blue Sky - Service areas: Mid North Coast
- Intereach Limited - Service areas: Murrumbidgee
- Settlement Services International (SSI) - Service areas: South Western Sydney, Sydney
- Latrobe Community Health Services - Service area: South Eastern Sydney services.
This means some participants in NSW will have a new LAC. Impacted participants will be contacted by the NDIA.