We want our staff to have a balance between their personal lives and work.
Our Enterprise Agreement 2020-2023 (EA) sets out conditions and benefits that support our staff.
These conditions include:
- up to 20 days annual and 18 personal or carers leave
- generous superannuation
- support for carers
- access to study and professional development
- flexible working arrangements like tele-working and job sharing
- access to salary packaging
- up to 4 days of community volunteer leave and an extra day for volunteer work in the disability sector
- a healthy, safe and diverse work environment.
We also promote diversity in our workforce. We want to build an inclusive workplace that reflects the community we serve.
Our staff also have access to:
- reasonable workplace adjustments
- cultural leave
- NAIDOC week leave
- personal leave for caring responsibilities.
Read our EA on the Fair Work Commission website .
Download a copy of the NDIA EA 2020-2023 (DOCX 2.1MB)