- Harmful Code
- Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
- Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue
- Agency means any agency (including departments) of the Australian Government.
- Participating Agencies
- Participating Agencies means Australian Government agencies that are working with us to deliver the National Disability Insurance Agency service to you.
- You and your
- You and your means the user of the National Disability Insurance Agency website, or a participant or provider account.
- Our, us and we
- Our, us and we means National Disability Insurance Agency.
- This website allows participants and providers to create an online account with one user ID and password to access online services. For further information, please read the terms and conditions – Account.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check this website.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of National Disability Insurance Agency by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to this website.
- You must not post or transmit via this website any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
- Your use of this website does not:
- affect or reduce any obligation owed to you by any Agency; or
- reduce any obligation you owe to any Agency.
- This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgment and carefully evaluate the material on this website. Please read the full disclaimer statement.
- We take reasonable care in linking National Disability Insurance Agency to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided "As Is".
- We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
- We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
- The development of this website is coordinated by the National Disability Insurance Agency, however some interactions with this website occur on systems under the control of other Participating Agencies. We are responsible for:
- the security of information while it is collected by, stored on or passing through our systems; and
- the security of the links from our systems to systems under the control of Participating Agencies.
- Participating Agencies are responsible for the security of information while it is collected by, stored on or passing through systems within their control.
- We strive to protect information you provide on this website. We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that this website and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter the website.
- We recommend that you use an appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
- If you experience a problem or loss that is caused by information you included in your National Disability Insurance Agency Account, your computer being compromised in some way or by something beyond our control, we cannot take responsibility for causing the problem. We will, however, do our best to help you if we can.
- Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of this website, we may sever links to that website or system.
For more information about how we protect your privacy and personal information, please see our privacy statement.