Provider readiness checklist
Understand what is involved in becoming a registered provider and the steps to begin the registration process.
1. Do I understand the goals of the NDIS and the role of registered providers?
2. Do I provide supports and services that are funded under the NDIS?
3. Do I understand the benefits of being a registered provider?
You must register (see step 5) if you want to provide supports and services to NDIS-managed participants, or provide plan management services.
4. Do I understand what NDIS participants want and need from me / my organisation?
5. Can I meet the formal requirements for becoming a registered provider?
See the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission (NDIS Commission) for provider registration requirements.
6. Do I know how much I will get paid, and how I get paid, for the services I want to provide?