- New pathway experience
- My NDIS pathway
- Transitioning from the NDIS
- Understanding your plan and supports
- Using the participant portal
- Self-managing budgets
- In-kind supports
- Finding and engaging providers
- What are reasonable and necessary supports?
- Assistive Technology
- Translation and Interpreter Service
What is the NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme is called the NDIS. The NDIS is a new way to help people under 65 with disability get care and supports.
The NDIS also helps families and carers with information about services to support people with disability.
When people get help from the NDIS they can enjoy an ordinary life now and as their life changes.
Below is a video that tells you more about the NDIS.