Pathway improvement update
The pathway refers to the experience that participants and providers have from their first interaction to their ongoing engagement with the NDIS.
We will provide regular updates to ensure you are aware of any improvements and information about the pathway work.
In this update we provide information about:
- where we are starting to pilot improvements to the Participant Pathway,
- changes to the NDIS myplace portals so participants can choose to share their plan with providers,
- information and registration details on the upcoming National Provider Forums in February and March
- testing of a new feedback tool to improve the provider pathway, and
- details about the Assistive Technology market.