- Contact us
- Our locations
- What is the NDIS
- Independent Advisory Council
- Jobs at the NDIA
- Our Service Charter
- Information, publications and reports
- Market Position Statement
- NDIS in the ACT
- NDIS in NSW
- NDIS in the NT
- NDIS in SA
- NDIS in Tas
- NDIS in Vic
- NDIS in WA
This page contains a collection of speeches given by NDIA Board members and senior executives.
- 8 September 2016 – Bruce Bonyhady Speech: 'The Accessible Country'
- 8 August 2016 – Bruce Bonyhady Speech: 'What will inclusion look like for people with disability in 10 years' time?'
- 6 March 2016 – Bruce Bonyhady Speech: ‘We Must Grasp This Opportunity’
- 11 November 2015 – Bruce Bonyhady Speech: ‘Reducing the Inequality of Luck’
- 5 November 2015 – Bruce Bonyhady: ‘The What? Why? Who? And Market Opportunities of the NDIS'
- 27 October 2015 - Bruce Bonyhady speech: ‘The NDIS is a Platform for Innovation’
- 15-17 October 2015 – Bruce Bonyhady Speech: 'Australia's National Disability Insurance Scheme: Its Design, Progress, Campaign Lessons, Challenges and Opportunities'
- 7 September 2015 - Bruce Bonyhady Speech: Disability Reform is All About the Power of "And"
- 16-18 November 2014 – Bruce Bonyhady speech: to the Carers Australia Conference
- 11-12 August 2014 - Bruce Bonyhady speech: St Laurence National Conference
- 9 July 2014 - National Press Club Address by NDIA Chairman Bruce Bonyhady AM