From 10 May 2022 the NDIA and its Partners in the Community will be visiting rural and regional Victoria locations on board the Services Australia Mobile Service Centres.
You can visit the Mobile Service Centre and connect with our NDIS representative about a range of topics including:
- understanding the NDIS including Early Childhood and Local Area Coordination services
- applying to access the NDIS for funded supports
- updates on support for coronavirus vaccine for people with disability
- understanding the options of managing your funding
- understanding your role in setting up a service agreement
- NDIS price guide and support costs
Find a location near you:
Please note that as more dates and locations are confirmed, information on Services Australia will be updated.
Please note that due to COVID-19, NDIS representatives may be on the bus in person or available on the phone.