If you are in Tasmania, and are:
- a person with disability who is looking for services and supports
- a person with disability applying to access the NDIS
- a parent or carer of a child younger than 7 with disability
- a parent or carer of a child younger than 6 with developmental concerns or developmental delay
- a new NDIS participant
- an existing NDIS participant with your plan coming to an end in the next 3 months
- an NDIS participant leaving the Scheme
You will be involved in the NDIS test.
When we talk about your myNDIS contact we mean the person who works with you to help with:
- your NDIS application
- using your plan
- making changes to your plan.
Your myNDIS contact can be a person at the NDIA, a local area coordinator or an early childhood partner.