Log in to the my NDIS portal
- To help us deliver our new computer system, we’ve built a new participant portal.
The new my NDIS portal is more accessible and user-friendly way to:
- view your budget
- see your plan information and personal details
- make and manage claims (for self-managed plans)
- see all claims against your budget
- see messages and correspondence from NDIA.
The new my NDIS portal is for NDIS plans built for Tasmanian participants in our new computer system.
Before you use the new my NDIS portal for the first time, you need to register.
You will need these details:
- Your own NDIS number
- Date of birth
- The mobile phone number or email address linked to your NDIS account.
Nominees and representatives accessing a participant’s plan in the portal should use their own NDIS number.
Participants in other parts of Australia should continue to use the myplace participant portal on the homepage or the participant app.
You can watch the below videos to learn more about the my NDIS portal, how to register, how to log on and how to reset your password.