Making the most of your child’s NDIS Plan Rockhampton
Carers Queensland is working with the NDIS to deliver the Local Area Coordination Partner in the Community Program.
In this informative workshop our Local Area Coordinators (LACs) will help you understand how you can use your child’s NDIS plan to:
- increase your child’s learning outcomes through funded therapies
- learn ways to increase your child’s independence and socialisation
- hear about community supports and skill building social groups
- understand more about NDIS budgets and funding
- learn more about reasonable and necessary supports including low-cost assistive technology
- connect with other parents and carers.
Join our friendly LACs who can answer your questions about the LAC Program including finding allied health providers and working with support workers.
For more information email [email protected].
Time in AEST