Online LAC in Community Rockhampton QLD
These online sessions are for anyone wanting to access the NDIS, as well as current participants, families/carers and nominees.
They are for any Central Queensland individuals who wish to access LAC in Community virtually.
In these sessions, you will:
- better understand the NDIS
- learn how to access the Scheme
- understand the planning process.
If you are a NDIS participant, you can ask questions about using your funding, finding and working with service providers, and using the myplace portal.
We can also help connect you to services, supports and activities in your community if you are not eligible for the Scheme.
- Monday 20 March 10:30am – 11:00am
- Monday 20 March 11:00am – 11:30am
- Monday 20 March 11:30am – 12:00pm
- Monday 20 March 12:0pm – 12:30pm
- Monday 20 March 12:30pm – 1:00pm
- Monday 20 March 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Monday 20 March 1:30pm – 2:00pm
Register online, call us on 1300 999 636 or email [email protected].