We will implement components of the new Early Childhood approach from early 2021 through to 2022.
The project consultation report outlines the research, recommendations and background on the Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) reset is also available for anyone interested in understanding the detailed project activities.
Submissions on this paper closed on 23 February 2021
Read the paper
What is and is not changing, what do the changes mean for your child? Read more about the ECEI reset or download the paper and report:
- Consultation Paper - Supporting young children and their families early to reach their full potential (DOCX 2.2MB)
- Consultation Paper - Supporting young children and their families early to reach their full potential (PDF 305KB)
- ECEI Implementation Reset - Project Consultation Report (DOCX 3.4MB)
- ECEI Implementation Reset - Project Consultation Report (PDF 3.2MB)
- Read frequently asked questions about work being done to improve the way the NDIS works with young children and families
- Find out more about what the proposed changes mean for young children and families.