We have completed an evaluation to identify the best goal-setting tools to measure outcomes in early supports for children and families.
Read the report here:
- Outcome Measurement Tools Evaluation Summary (DOCX 70KB)
- Outcome Measurement Tools Evaluation Summary (PDF 130KB)
- Outcome Measurement Tools Evaluation report (DOCX 1.44MB)
- Outcome Measurement Tools Evaluation report (PDF 5.3MB)
This work will help us understand how to better measure outcomes for children and their families who access early supports through the early childhood approach.
Our evaluation considered whether the tools were:
- Valid – it measures what it is meant to
- Reliable – the results are stable under different conditions
- Responsive – it is responsive to change
- Acceptable – people who use it will find it suitable.
It will also help us design and organise services that lead to better outcomes.
To find out more about this research, please email [email protected].