Corporate Plan 2021-2025
The Corporate Plan 2021-2025 (PDF 3.3MB) is the Agency’s most significant planning document. It identifies our vision, mission and high level aspirations, and provides strategic direction for our work over the next four years.
Of fundamental importance to the 2021-25 Corporate Plan are our:
Participant Service Charter
The Participant Service Charter shows how we will work with and support participants, and explains what participants, their families and carers can expect when they deal with us. The Participant Service Charter is based on five engagement principles:
It also includes new timeframes, called our Participant Service Guarantee. This sets timeframes for the Agency to make decisions about access, plan approvals, implementation, plan reviews and nominee changes.
Participant Service Improvement Plan 2020-21
The Participant Service Improvement Plan 2020-21 shows the practical activities and changes we’re committed to delivering to ensure the NDIS works better for everyone.
The Corporate Plan provides the strategic direction for the Agency over the next four years. It identifies six high level aspirations to achieve this:
- A robust COVID-19 response and recovery – supporting participants, their families, carers, providers, sector organisations and staff through the post-pandemic recovery phase.
- A quality experience and improved outcomes for participants – facilitating outcomes of economic and social independence and deliver a quality service for participants, their families and carers.
- A competitive market with innovative supports – work with participants, sector and other stakeholders to support market growth and development of quality and innovative services and supports.
- A genuinely connected and engaged stakeholder sector – a strong and genuinely engaged stakeholder sector that collaborates and contributes to the delivery of the NDIS, with confidence in the NDIA.
- A high-performing NDIA – develop a high-performing NDIA that has an engaged workforce with systems and processes that facilitate service excellence.
- A financially sustainable Scheme – deliver a financially sustainable Scheme within the agreed funding, based on insurance principles and within risk awareness.
Putting participants at the centre of everything we do
The Corporate Plan, the Participant Service Charter and Participant Service Improvement Plan work together to guide our work and demonstrate our commitment to putting participant needs at the centre of everything we do. They detail our new service standards, a refreshed engagement approach and our planned improvements over the coming two years.
The plan has been developed in line with government expectations and informed by reviews of key metrics, performance standards and analysis of current issues. It meets the requirements under s177(1) of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and s35 of the Public Governance Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
Past Corporate Plans
- Corporate Plan 2020-2024 (PDF 3.5MB)
- Corporate Plan 2020-2024 (DOCX 2.1MB)
- Easy Read - Corporate Plan 2020-2024 (PDF 5.3MB)
- Easy Read (text only) - Corporate Plan 2020-2024 (DOCX 60KB)
The 2019-2023 NDIS Corporate Plan is available for your reference.
The magazine version of the Corporate Plan provides an overview of the Plan and a fold-out poster of the Agency's aspirations and goals:
The 2018-22 NDIS Corporate Plan is available for your reference.